CMC-Global is an international membership organisation and a network of the management advisory and consultancy associations and institutes worldwide, who have a common purpose and shared values and goals.
Since its start in 1987, CMC-Global has grown both in member Institutes, in position and in achievements. A few of the main achievements are:
- the CMC designation developed, established and being promoted globally;
- 49 country-based Institutes of Management Consulting + Global Institute (to certify individuals in countries where there isn’t an IMC established) associated with CMC-Global;
- a common body of knowledge and a competency model have been introduced to IMCs;
- an International Code of Professional Conduct has been ratified;
- the model for Accredited Consulting Practices (ACPs) has been developed and implemented;
- CMC-Global has achieved recognition and the NGO status with the United Nations;
- a CEN-standard for management consulting has been developed and ratified;
- quality assurance certification is in place;
- the Constantinus Award is established as an incentive and recognition for high-class management consulting;
- the Academic Fellow programme is established and gaining numbers;
- the ISO standard for management consulting (ISO 20700) has been developed in 2017;
- an annual International CMC Conference that started in 2013.
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.cmc-global.org.